Friday, August 26, 2011

A witness

When Aaron and I were getting married, we spoke with a lot of people in our lives that we really respect. One couple told us an amazing part of being married is having a "witness" to your life. Aaron and I have found deeper meaning in this as we have had the opportunity to grow closer through experience. It's about all the moments that make up our life together. We are excited to continue to learn, grow, and love together. As Aaron has been working in Alaska, we have been apart for a month and a half. Today I pick him up from the airport. Our time away has made us realize more and more our appreciation for each other. I don't know what I would do without this man. I'm so glad he chose me to be a witness to his life. 


Other messages/songs that express what I've felt lately:

Expressions of love
Moments that matter most
God Gave Me You

No comments:

Post a Comment