Sunday, February 20, 2011

Our New Table

I found a cute little tiny table and two chairs at DI before Aaron and I got married. I cleaned it up and voila! It has been absolutely perfect for our little apartment. Aaron and I will be moving shortly, and I've been wanting a bigger table to seat more people comfortably. I've been scoping out KSL Classifieds and Craig's List for weeks. I wanted something functional that we could grow with and that would not be too expensive. I found a great deal, and now have a kitchen table that seats four or even six! My cute DI table is now a craft table that houses the sweet sewing machine my mom gave me. I am a big fan of hand-me-down things that can be easily fixed up. Aaron and I got a free portable dishwasher last summer that has significantly lessened the stress in my life. Who needs fancy stores when you can get really nice things for less than half the price? Plus it's so fun to fix things up and put your style into it!

Our "new" kitchen table.
Our old kitchen table, now craft table.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the table! That looks like a nice one! It's so great when you can find a good deal. I look forward to getting one some day... We don't really mind not having one because we eat at our counter with stools, but when guests come over it's a little more difficult.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute table! And fun that you have a craft table now too!

    ReplyDelete