Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Sneak Peak

Look at this adorable fabric! My friend and I went to the fabric store today and had way too much fun picking out different combinations. I probably could have spent an entire day finding just the right color-pattern combination.  This combination of three was ultimately my top choice. She is using them to make Ethan a carrier cover. I am so excited! Our little excursion made me realize how much I want to get into sewing. My mom gave me a sewing machine for my last birthday, but I have yet to find the motivation and just the right beginning project. Any suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. Very cute fabric! And I tagged you in a couple of my sewing pins on pinterest. They are ones that I've done that are way easy! Good beginning projects. :)

    ReplyDelete