Saturday, October 8, 2011

Baby Shower!

I am blessed with such amazing friends! My two best friends from freshman year college organized an adorable baby shower. There were yummy muffins, CUTE decorations, and really fun games! One game we played included sucking on an ice-cube to free a mini-pacifier! In another game, guests had to predict what features I thought Baby Ethan would inherit-mommies or daddies. There was also a tray of essential baby items and whoever could recall the most items won the game! I had so much fun.

The best part though was getting to visit with family and friends from all different aspects of my life. Some girls who attended were past college roomies, while others were friends from church or from my time in the BYU education program. As well, many of my inherited family members from Aaron's side were there. It was a perfect morning. I feel so loved. Ethan sure is one loved baby too! Not much longer until his arrival!







No comments:

Post a Comment